Sunday, June 13, 2010

Nature Fashion Slimming Coffee

Disclaimer: I am not endorsing this product for you to try. I am merely stating my experience with it, so use this at your own discretion.

A lot of people have commented that I've lost weight. After giving birth to my son last August 2007, I was not able to regain my 125lbs to 128lbs weight . I became bigger and fatter everyday until gained up to 160lbs. So fat that a double chin was creeping up on my face and my office uniform started to break off!
 
So what's my weight loss secret? It's partly Nature Fashion Slimming Coffee! I've drunk this stuff for almost
2 months already. Nature Fashion Slimming Coffee basically works as an appetite suppressant, meaning, I get too lazy to eat. Yes I get hungry but when I actually eat, it's like I'm satisfied earlier into the meal. I've also lost my impulse cravings so I don't get to eat too much. Am not saying I already achieved my pre-pregnancy waist now but I've definitely noticed that I can wear a few blouses and pants that I haven't worn after giving birth. My clothes aren't so tight on me now . My double chin is also gone, my face more angular. People started taking notice and would ask how I did it. My arms are still quite fat and flabby though, but that's mostly because I don't exercise.I'm sure you're wondering - what are the side effects? Well, I didn't experience the massive poop activity that most slimming products cause. This coffee is not a laxative, but an appetite suppressant. The first day I tried it, I was nauseous , I sweat a lot and felt always on-the-go all the time. I experienced mild dehydration so I kept drinking water (it contributes to the no-appetite thing), which is better for me since I get to drink more water than I normally do..

I won't claim that I lost weight ALL because of Nature Fashion Slimming. I just want to warn you guys: try Nature Fashion Slimming Coffee at your own risk. I am not promising any results. I tried to warn you of its side effects on me but I can't say that yours will be easier or worse. I will not be held liable if something happened to you while drinking this coffee so please don't sue me. 




this is me then



this is me now


An update: photo result of before-and-after putiing detergent to slimming coffee:
(will post later on why I made this test)




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails